Wednesday, June 27, 2007

The Snake, by David

Once upon a time there was a boy named David. He had three sisters and two brothers. He was playing outside. And a rattle snake came out of the trees, and three men came out with it. They were laughing. I thought they were my brothers. And yes, they were. Then the heavens opened. And two police men shot their guns at the heavens. Then I got the shovel. And I chopped the snake's head off. Then I got my Dad's gun and I shot the brain of the snake. Then the policemen arrested me. THE END.

Ha ha! :)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

gosh david, thats pretty scary. did it really happen?

Anonymous said...

No, that didn't really happen. Thank you for your comment.

My birthday is today! But I can't tell you what I'm going to do.

Katrina said...

ROFLOL! That is the best story that I've ever read! It needs a sequel.

Anonymous said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, DAVID!!!!!

hope your day is really fun and special ...

Anonymous said...

I remember when you wrote that, but anyway this is a really cool story.